Contact The Lesbian Review
Contact The Lesbian review using the email address LesMedia @ thelesbianreview.com (with no spaces)
If you just want to chat to us about a book you read or recommend one then pop us an email. We would love to hear from you.
We are also active on social media. You can contact The Lesbian Review on
Please note that we DO NOT own the email address
TheLesbianReview@nullGoogle.com – this is not us.
We email from @LesbianReview.com addresses
Another good way to stay in touch is to sign up for one of our regular emails.
Another good way to stay in touch is to sign up for one of our regular emails.Readers can get great book recommendations; discover new authors and more all on our exclusive Book List. See more about our Weekly Book List here.
Authors and publishers of lesbian books may want to sign up for our Publisher Notifications and get notified when we are writing content and looking for submissions. See more here.
Guest review for us
Please note, we are not accepting guest reviews at the time
Guest reviewing is a great way to get some exposure to your own community, blog or website. Not only will you get to publicize yourself but you will get to link to your site as well.
If you would like to guest post a review then email us on LesMedia@nullTheLesbianReview.com
The guest review guidelines are as follows:
- We only accept reviews of something that we have not previously reviewed – contact us if you are uncertain.
- We only accept impartial reviews of 300 words or longer.
- You must be 18 or older to submit your review.
- We do not accept porn or any annoying or spammy reviews.
- We need a picture of the review item, this can be obtained from the publisher, producer or creator of the item.
- We will only publish original content that has not been published before.
- We will add your name, a 30 word bio and link in your review.
- We accept one link in the review to promote yourself. The link will be audited and may be omitted if it is not relevant to the topic of the review or relevant to the author. (In other words, links to porn, spam etc.)
Whether you are an author of lesbian novels, a publisher of lesbian fiction or a fan of the genre, we would love to hear from you so feel free to contact The Lesbian Review.