We have a lively bunch of reviewers on board now but when I started the site it was just me (Sheena) and my love for Lesbian Fiction. As the site has grown, I have added reviewers and each one brings a unique perspective on the books she reviews.
Our book reviewers come from all walks of life but they have one thing in common – they love a good book and they enjoy giving reviewer comments on it.
(click on the name of the reviewer to see more about her/them)
- Sheena – see all of Sheena’s reviews here
- Tara – see all of Tara’s reviews here
- Amy – see all of Amy’s reviews here
- Anna – see all of Anna’s reviews here
- April – see all of April’s reviews here
- Heather – see all of Heather’s reviews here
- K Aten – see all of K Aten’s reviews here
- Kitty – see all of Kitty’s reviews here
- Victoria – see all of Victoria’s reviews here
- Michelle – see all of Michelle’s reviews here
- Miranda – see all of Miranda’s reviews here
- Tamara – see all of Tamara’s reviews here
- Valden – see all of Valden’s reviews here
Previous and Occasional Reviewers
- Brooklyn – see all of Brooklyn’s reviews here
- Darla – see all of Darla’s reviews here
- Erin – see all of Erin’s reviews here
- Jeannie – see all of Jeannie’s reviews here
- Julie – see all of Julie’s reviewed here
- KA Moll – see all of KA Moll’s reviews here
- Laney – see all of Laney’s reviews here
- Lise – see all of Lise’s reviews here
- Veronica – see all of Veronica’s reviews here
A Note About The Reviewers
I am so honoured to work with these amazing women. They do this in their spare time and they really spend a lot of time writing the reviews and thinking about what to say. Their dedication and commitment to this is astonishing and greatly appreciated.
For what it’s worth, these women are not merely reviewers for my site, but I consider them friends. They have made the world of lesbian literature so special, just by being there.
Other things you can do